Thursday, September 1, 2011

Message from Debbie.....



Thank you to everyone who sent me messages over the last few days while I was down.  It was so nice to hear from so many people - many of whom I have never actually met, but are following my site.  Thank you so much.  I appreciate each and every comment I have received.  Thank you for all of your concerns while I was out.  Although I am not 100% yet, I am feeling much better.  I had to take a look at the site to see what dealz I have been missing!  THANK YOU Erin at Indiana Coupon Savings for keeping everyone up-to-date on the dealz and stealz out there this week for me!!  I will return the favor soon!  Hopefully over the weekend I will be back to par with postings.  Thanks again everyone!!

Debbie

1 comment:

Working Mommy said...

YAY!! Any amount towards better is better than nothing - even if you aren't 100% yet! You'll get there :)

WM