Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Kits only $.99 at Target!


Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Target has Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Starter kits on sale for $9.99.  Use the $4/1 Scrubbing Bubbles 1 Step Cleaning Starter Kit found in the SS 09/11/11 to get $4 off.  THEN... you get a $5 gift card when you buy the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Starter kits!!

Sale price:  $9.99
Use the $4.00 off coupon
Get $5 Target giftcard
Final Price: $.99

Thanks, short on cents and 
Indiana Coupon Savings

6 comments:

Essential Mama Baby said...

Hi Debs,
What a great deal!!!
Thank you for stopping by and following me. I'm your new follower on GFC and FB. I would love to exchange buttons. You can go to my "List your mom blog here" page, add your link and grab my button!

Unknown said...

Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from Tuesday Friend Connect. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

What a great deal. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week.

Shanda said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Following you back on GFC from http:www.shandaoakleyinspires.com.

Debs Dealz said...

thanks Shanda, I am glad you stopped over! I invite you to link up to one of our daily blog hops, we'd love to have you!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Frazzled Mama, I just checked out your site and followed you back!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Essential Mama Baby, I grabbed your button and posted mine, thanks so much! Please stop over for one of our daily hops!

Deb