Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A colonoscopy? Oh no!!!!!!!!


So...... tomorrow I have to have the dreaded COLONOSCOPY.  Yeah, I am not at all thrilled.  I went through a scope last month, that was enough fun.  I was ok with this until I started surfing the web.  I am one of those people who doesn't like the unknown, especially when I will be "under".  Well, if your doctor tells you that you need one, DON'T be like Deb and go googling and looking at Utube videos of this stuff.  I am now horrified.  Oh well, I will get over it right?  I have too!  So what am I doing this lovely Tuesday evening?  I am "cleansing"!  Yes, as if all the laxatives are not enough, this 64 oz of "sand-like" water is AWFUL!  So, in between my "sandy" cocktails I am here, posting dealz and blog hopping!

Have you had a colonoscopy?  If so, tell me about it and what you thought!!

10 comments:

Sunray Gardens said...

I knew I shouldn't have come in and read this. The big dread. :) Good luck.
Cher Sunray Gardens

Unknown said...

better to have it and get the results then to leave it and regret it later. Father in law took the second option.... my husband is 41 and has had 2 already...only one day of dread...you can do it

Anonymous said...

Best of luck tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by my blog http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
Following you back now. I am going to grab your button right now, hope you will grab mine back. Thanks for letting me know about your hops, I will def. link up.

Unknown said...

Following you back. I am a RN in the OR and Endo (colonoscopy). The hardest part is the prep. Tomorrow will be smooth sailing (usually). You will get a nice nap and probably wake up feeling refreshed and asking when they are going to start. You are giving yourself a great gift, colon cancer is very preventable if anything is found. So, good for you. I will be praying for you. Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to here how it goes.

Debs Dealz said...

Cher, I know... but at least I am still in good spirits! :-) thanks for the comment!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Close to Home...I am 37, my husband is 41. This is my first and I hope my last! Hubby hasn't had one yet. I keep thinking he could take my place! LOL

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Kelly, thanks for the comment. I would love to grab your button, I am headed there now!

Yes, please stop over and hop with us soon!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Shelley, funny how we are all brought together one way or another. I am sure my guardian angel sent you my way to make me feel at ease. Thank you for commenting ~ I feel much better about it. You are right, the prep (still currently trying to get my sandy cocktails down) if the WORST! I will update tomorrow after a nice hot meal! :-)

Deb

Working Mommy said...

I had one at 22 - fun times!! good luck tomorrow!

wm

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my site!

I'm so glad you are going ahead with the colonoscopy. I'm an RN and I agree with the others - the prep is the worst part. You'll wake up not knowing it even happened. Good luck!

Christina
Spilled Milkshake