Friday, September 16, 2011

FREE personalized calendar ~ act now! GREAT GIFT!

Vistaprint
Thinking of creating a calendar for that special someone for Christmas?  Look no further, create your own calendar for FREE now!  Upload a picture for every month!  This is awesome, we just ordered one for my Dad and I know he will love it!  You just pay shipping!
1 FREE calendar or 3 for just $15.99! Impress family, friends or customers with customized wall calendars. Choose icons, add captions and highlight individual dates. Upload your own photos from your computer, Facebook, Picasa, or Flicker or select from hundreds of designs. Receive in as few as 3 days! Shipping starts at $5.67.
Click Here

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Following!

Mommy Needs A Time Out
www.mnato.blogspot.com

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Needs-A-Time-Out/168233109919529
Twitter
www.twitter.com/mommyneedsatm

Debs Dealz said...

thanks Ama, I am following you now!

Deb

Allegro Mama said...

Thanks for hopping on over! I'm following in return! Looks like you may have a pretty addicting blog for me to follow :)

Red Rose said...

Stopping over to follow back! Glad I did so I can read about this calendar!

corabeth said...

New follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!!! Please follow back!!!! =D

http://corabeth27.blogspot.com/

Kenna said...

Thanks for the follow, following back!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from the FNF hop. Hope you can stop by http://mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Allegro!

Debs Dealz said...

Red Rose, awesome deal isn't it!!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Corabeth, I just followed you back and left you a comment. Thanks!

Db

Debs Dealz said...

Chloe, I followed you back and left you a comment. Thanks!

Deb

Roshan Jha said...

Please let me know if you’re looking for an author for your site. You can also check my blog for : custom calendars