Monday, December 5, 2011

Product Review - Boyfriend ~ by Kate Walsh



Boyfriend by Kate Walsh ~ this sensual new fragrance will have you hooked instantly!  I reviewed the fragrance and had so many positive comments!  I personally love the rollerball, it is convenient ~ and you can carry it in your purse and pull it out just before heading into work, to that special event, or just before meeting with that special someone after work!

Actress Kate Walsh wanted to capture the scent of a guy on a girl:  a man's cologne mixed with perfume, the smell that lingers on the skin.  This fragrance evokes memories of that time after he has left for the day - when she gently awakes in a bed that's still warmly redolent of "boyfriend".

An alluring balance of vanilla, jasmine blossoms, and an accord of amber is set against the sensual scents of a man, including a light musk and a shimmer of fresh woods.

Go here to order Boyfriend by Kate Walsh, available at Sephora.com




6 comments:

frugalmommieof2 said...

I'm stopping by from the Finding New Friends Weekend Hop. I'm following on Facebook, Twitter and GFC. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog and follow me back.

Lisa @

http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Hello, i just hopped over to your blog from the Finding New Friends Weekend Hop. I am now following you. I hope you take a moment to hop over to my blog and follow me back.

Thank you!
Katie
www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

Krystyl said...

found you VIA Lots of Lovin' blog hop
check me out at http://krystylco.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance, I'd LOVE another follower <3
PS. we're having a blog hop this weekend

Sara said...

I am going to go check this out now!! Thanks for the great review!!

Arun Jadon said...

the content on the website is really informative and helpful. and also please do check our blog post too. Beauty Blog

Ashibha jain said...

I found your site is very interesting & informative I would like you to invite please visit our blog Beauty Blog